Sunday, March 15, 2015

Become a Well Trained Medium in Five Hours WHAT????

When I moved to NJ I knew a handful of people – most of them family or friends of family.  My daughter suggested I check out Meetup.com to find some groups that would help me make some new friends.  I was pretty excited when I found a group of mediums who would meet and share messages and friendship.  I clicked on “join” and was told my membership was pending.  That was about six months ago.

Today I received an email about my pending membership in this group.  Something akin to “…only well-trained mediums are accepted.  The next training is in April, on a Saturday from 12-6.  Once you complete your training your membership will be approved.”  First, I was disappointed because the group doesn’t tell you up front it is only for mediums trained by a certain person.  This email reminded me of two clients, a mother and daughter who came to take psychic science classes with me back when I taught in the adult evening schools.  This pair was desperately seeking a message from a deceased loved one.  They went to a psychic in New Hope, were told to bring $1200 in a brown paper bag, which would be placed in this special closet.  If the money disappeared, they could have a message from their loved one.  What????

Yes, warning bells went off with regard to this mediumship group.  It was a closed group, only if you took a mediumship class from its leader and spent a couple hundred dollars could you join.  I understand that totally.  Every master has a following, and that following is a select group.  But the advertising threw me off.  Anyone who tells you that you can become a “well-trained” medium in 5 or 6 hours is doing a grave disservice.  It takes months and years to hone this talent, even if you have raw or natural ability.

First you learn to keep yourself clear and as free of negativity as possible.  This is hard work.  It involves light, fasting and lots of contemplation.  If you are a medium you are open to positive and negatives.  You are open to good and evil.  The amount of clients I’ve had who tried mediumship without proper training and then needed major healings or exorcisms is too many to count.  Just recently someone who opened up to spirit was receiving messages that he believed were from a deceased loved one.  This ghost encouraged suicide, and the man followed through.  Luckily someone found the guy before he passed away.  This is an extreme example, but one that’s come to light a few times during my 25 years of doing this work professionally.

My own experience with beginning this trek was a bit daunting.  While I’d always been psychic, I didn’t really know how to control my talent.  I’d decided to take private lessons, and the first class was on protection and cleansing.  I brought a tape recorder with me so I could focus on what my teacher was saying and not have to worry about remembering it all.  The class was a simple white light layering meditation.  My teacher guided me through and we did 15 rounds.  When I went home and listened to the tape the next day, in the background was the distinct heavy breathing of a third party.  Just my teacher and I were in her office during my class.  This was a little scary, and as the tape went on the breathing got softer and softer until it disappeared around the 11th round of light.  I’ve always known there were two types of energies influencing all of us, but I didn’t know how close the negative was to me until that day.

Once you are keeping yourself clear, you learn to discern.  This isn’t always easy either.  As in the example given in a previous paragraph, you may believe something is of the light, or “good” and it turns out to be something different altogether.  Lucifer was the most beautiful light angel before he wanted to take over everything.  Discernment takes years.  First you need to know yourself and then you need to acknowledge the energies around you. 

Even with years of training, one can be misled.  A dear friend of mine went to an angel reader, who told my friend the name of my friend’s angel.  My friend went home and started calling on this angel by name for everything.  She wanted to help her oldest son, and asked for this angel to help.  Her youngest son needed guidance so she asked for this angel to help. Her husband was in a quandary so she asked the angel for help.  In each of these instances the situation got worse instead of better.  Finally, my friend called me in tears.  “I don’t know what to do,” she said, “my life is suddenly becoming unbearable.”  We pinpointed the time of when her life began to change for the worse, and she told me about this angel reader and the name of my friend’s angel.  I looked the angel up and it was the mother of all fallen angels.  We switched things around, back to calling on her “guardian angel” and life got back to normal within a week.  My friend had been studying for years already, but she wanted so badly to know the name of her guardian angel she was distracted by the desire, and couldn’t discern that the angel she was calling on was wreaking havoc, rather than fixing things.

Once you discern – and this means being aware of all energies around you AND within you, you can begin to do the work.  We all carry so much in our auras.  Way back at the beginning of this millennium I had the pleasure of working with Frank Malone, who had a Kirlian Photography machine.  This machine would take a picture of your aura around your hand or foot, and Frank would come and take a picture for everyone in class as they entered and again before they left.  What would start as jagged, dull auras would always be fuller, smoother, and brighter at the end of class.  One man in particular came in and no matter how many times we took that first picture, he would have six fingers in his photo.  We finally gave up and just started class.  At the end of class, the man had only five fingers showing.  Most thought the machine was off in the beginning, hence the many six fingered pictures.  Truth be told, the man was carrying another energy with him when he came in.  After the healing meditation it was gone.  We all carry light and dark within us.  Acknowledging that can make all the difference in your mediumship talent.

If you want to become a well-trained medium in 5 or 6 hours, message me and I will send you the details on the class that group’s leader is holding.  However, if you want to become a very well trained medium/spiritual person, I suggest you pay your dues, take many classes and do your homework.  Keeping clear and being aware of the energies around you takes time, sweat and lots of contemplation.  Then you can call yourself a well-trained medium, no matter who has trained you.  

No comments: